Monday, July 23, 2007

Baseball and Harry Potter Fever

We took the kids to the Raptors baseball game on Saturday night. Bryce thought it was way cool. He took his mitt to protect me from any foul balls. He got the hang of saying "Hey batter batter!" and cracking peanuts open with his forehead. Frank Layden sang "Take me out to the Ballgame". Bryce didn't know who that was. He has learned who Rollie Fingers is and he wants Babe Ruth's autograph. Kendal was only interested in looking for the Raptor mascot. We actually made it through the whole game. We drained the wallet on hot dogs and slushies. We had a good time!
Brian went out with the Harry Potter geeks on Friday night and got the latest book. He has ignored us ever since. He is mad at me because I read the last few pages to see what happens to Harry Potter!! =)

That is it from our house. We are getting ready for another camping trip!


4 comments:

Becky and Sundance said...

Bryce -
It looks like you had a great time at the baseball game. I wish I could have come with you!

Both you and Brian had better keep your mouth's shut about what happens to Harry Potter. Some of us haven't had time to even start reading.
Becky

Merodene said...

I can't believe you read the last pages of Harry Potter. You would be on my list too!! Looks like the kids had fun at the ball game. Did you tell Bryce the bad news????? Babe Ruth is DEAD!!!

Meagon said...

How does Brian like his picture? You win the good mom award. Taking the kids to the game. I have started Harry Potter. At least the fun will last a little longer for me since I can't read it in two days now.

Adam and Andrea said...

I agree with Becky. No spilling the beans. You can't read the back of the book first! Now the anticipation is gone. LOL! We like to listen to the book on CD. It is so fun to hear it. It's like watching the movie. Maddy wants to go see the 5th movie again. I think might take her. It was good.