Sunday, July 8, 2007

Riding A Two-Wheeler

Becky has taught me how to create a blog. So this is our first "official" post. I am still learning how to do this.



Brian has been teaching Bryce how to ride his bike without the training wheels. So Brian would run along the side (or behind) Bryce. They made a few trips up and down our street. What a good Dad!






Bryce learned quickly, but not without some major headers. He was a tough kid and always got right back on.

Now he is a season pro.




3 comments:

Becky and Sundance said...

Good job on the blog!
I think you'll have a lot of fun with it.
Becky

Meagon said...

Jan,
Good job. I always love your pictures. Brian is a good dad.
You will have to teach me how to get my own blog.

Anonymous said...

Jan, these are fun pictures. Keep them coming. Now Bryce needs a motor on that bike!! Merodene