Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Camping Trip of the Year?

I think that we just went on our last camping trip of the year. Whenever I say that to Brian, he just says, "We'll see." He and I have both worked a lot the last little while, so we were glad to get out and go camping. This time we just went for Friday night up Monte Cristo canyon with some friends that he works with.

It seems like everyone we camp with has a dog. We decided that to be a "real camper" you need to have a dog. I guess we will never be real campers. Bryce and Kendal, just love all their dogs.
One of our friends brought his 4-wheelers. They had fun going for a little ride. Bryce prefers to ride Uncle Bill's 4-wheelers. (I wonder why?)


Once again, we had another fun time camping!!! We are going to miss camping all winter.

4 comments:

Merodene said...

How 'bout "winter camping"! The scouts do it all the time. I'm not sure about the dog story. I think it will be a cold day before the Bartschi's get a dog just so they can "fit in" to go camping with friends. Glad to see you had one last fling...now pray for snow!!!

Adam and Andrea said...

So lucky, so lucky!

Wyoming Crooks said...

Bryce, Kendal, I know where you can get an 8 week old pup. It sure is cute and best of all you wouldn't have to pay a dime for it.

Becky and Sundance said...

Looks like another great camping trip.