Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Whose Kids are These?

Bryce lost another tooth on Saturday. He was pretty ticked Sunday morning when he realized the Tooth Fairy didn't show up! OOPS!! We told him that she must be really busy and running late. That satisfied him. I don't know what we would have told him if she didn't show up on Sunday night. Good thing she finally showed up! I wonder where Bryce gets this from? His uncle Jay R. would be proud.
Kendal loves to wear hats. She will use anything as a hat. Yes, this really is a bag on her head. We all know that she gets the hat loving thing from her Dad.
Did you all hear the shouts for joy tonight from our house? Kendal pooped in the potty for the first time!!!!!!

4 comments:

Merodene said...

Way to go Kendal!!! Love the hat. Hey Bryce...you'll have to check out my wedding pictures...I know exactly who you got those eyes from!! And your mom is right on!!! Love you guys!!!

Adam and Andrea said...

Yahoooooo Kendal! I think you should have a party. Love the eyes Bryce and the hats are pretty crafty Kendal.

Rachel said...

I wish the same shouts were coming from our house!

Adam and Andrea said...

Hey Jan I put all my monthly scrapbook pages on a seperate blog. The link is on my blog, Scrappin Time. My sister says that she'll post some of hers.