Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Identity Crisis


Kendal likes to pretend a lot. When she pretends to be a dog, she says, "Just call me, Dog." When she pretends she is a princess, she says, "Just call me, Princess." Well, as you can tell she has been Princess Bartschi the last couple of days. But tonight she couldn't decide if she wanted to be Princess or Super Girl. So she decided to be both. (Jessie would be proud to know she had her Dora Levi's on under her dress.) After awhile she came up to me without any costumes on and said, "Just call me, Kendal."

2 comments:

Merodene said...

Isn't a child's imagination a wonderful thing!! Maybe your millions $$$ is in the little actress she is becoming!!! BTW...no tile in the background???

Becky and Sundance said...

I don't think there is anything wrong. My dog is a princess!