Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Think Spring

So the other day I saw Alan's blog about Global Warming and I thought, "Man, I am so glad that I don't have to shovel all the snow that they get at their house!" I am paying for that thought now! We got around 18" of snow today. We shoveled 4 times today! We are kicking ourselves for not getting a snow blower for Christmas.
I also saw the pictures of Lori's backyard tonight. It looks so nice and warm and I wish I were there. So I had to post pictures of our backyard that I took today. This picture was taken this afternoon. It snowed a few more inches after I took this.

The kids found a fort under the branches that were loaded down with snow.


The fun ended when Kendal got stuck in the snow and couldn't get up.
Everytime we talk about how much we miss camping, we think we need to head to Arizona to visit Jimmy and Lori. We are wishing we were there today!


3 comments:

Merodene said...

WOW!! You guys really got snowed on!! Forget the snowblower...fire up the snowmachine!!!

Adam and Andrea said...

Wow! That is so much snow.

Loric said...

Slight correction to your Blog Jan. the pic on ours is of our neighbor's yard. Ours has lush green grass about 2" tall. 70 degrees today... "you're welcome at my campfire anytime pilgrim"... Jimmy